- This event has passed.
July 6, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until August 18, 2016
There’s a whole lot for your entire family to love about Faire Days Festival in 2016!
Three great new activities include: Virtual Fishing, Street Magician plus Petting Zoo and Pony Rides. Join us every Wednesday for 13 weeks all summer long for Food, Art, Imagination, Recreation & Entertainment in the cool shade of our magnificent tree-lined courtyard in the heart of Duck.
- Sound System Music – 1:30-3:00pm
- Live Music – by Various Artists … 3:00-5:00pm
- Virtual Fishing – with Capt Dan Banks …1:30-5:00pm
- Magician – The Impossible Chris … 2:00-5:00pm
- Petting Zoo & Pony Rides – with Little-Zoo-To-You … 1:30-4:00pm
- Paint a Wooden Mustang – with Wild Horse Museum Store … 1:30-5:00pm
- Face Painting – with Bonnie Collins … 1:30-5:00pm
- Glitter Tattoo Table – with Luxury … 2:00-5:00pm
- Author Book Signings – with Island Bookstore … 1:30-4:00pm
- DIY Sun Catchers – with Urban Cottage … 2:00-5:00pm
- Color Your Own Tiki Mask – with The Island Attic … 1:30-5:00pm
- Paint a Duck – with Simply Scarborough … 1:30-5:00pm
- DIY Bead Jewelry & Letters – with Ruff Haus … 1:30-5:00pm
- Product Demos & Tastings … 1:30-5:00pm
- Assorted Games/Prizes/Crafts … 1:30-5:00pm
- Food/Wine/Shopping Specials … 1:30-5:00pm