Whats Available to Borrow
- Adult, Teen and Juvenile Fiction and Nonfiction
- For younger children: Board Books, Picture Books, “EZ Beginner Readers”, Early Nonfiction, Book/CD combination kits
- DVDs: feature films, nonfiction and educational titles for children and adults
- Large Print Books: Fiction and Nonfiction
- Magazines for all ages
- Books-on-CD: abridged and unabridged, Fiction and Nonfiction
- National Geographic Magazine (from its first issue in 1888 through 2011) is available on the library computers
Free Library Cards
Children’s CyberNet Stations
(2) Early Learning (Ages 1-5) and Elementary (Ages 5-12) Software
Computer Class Room
10 computers with free computer classes taught weekly. For the computer class schedule please access the library’s web page here. Pasquotank Public Library website
Pasquotank Public Library
100 East Colonial Avenue
Elizabeth City, NC 27909
Phone: (252) 335-2473
Fax: (252) 331-7449
Monday 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Computers and Internet Access
48 Public Computers with Wi-Fi available also
Local and 800 numbers are $1.00 regardless of the number of pages with a max of 10 pages. Long Distance calls are $1.25 for the first page and a $1.00 for each additional page also with a max of 10 pages. Receiving a fax is 75¢
Community Room/Group Study Room
Nonprofit organizations can meet free of charge in the rooms. You may use the Community Room during and after hours except observed county holidays. The Group Study Room is available during library hours.
Photocopiers are available on the first and second floor. Depending on the size of the paper, copies are ten to twenty cents per page. A Microfilm reader/printer is available in the Heritage Room (2nd floor). Depending on the size of the paper, copies are ten to twenty cents per page.
Patrons may request materials that the library or region does not own from libraries nation wide for the cost of postage.
Patron Placed Holds
Patrons with a valid library card may place a hold/request through the online catalog.